Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Who's going for the quad exhaust look?

Reactions
What I Drive
2011 Genesis 4.6
Yet another dumb decision by Hyundai not to include quad pipes.

Kwood

Reactions
That is the first thing I thought of when I saw the single side exhaust...Why didn't they make dual exhaust. I would have even paid a small amount if it was an option. Just seems unbalanced, especially in a vehicle of this stature.

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
Any fluid dynamics experts want to comment on how going quad may influence the optimum exhaust flow? Good or bad. Of course, being a production model, that might not have been a significant consideration if a single exhaust cost substantially less than any pipe routing changes required.

Reactions
I would love to get one for my Palisade. Upon some search in Korean, I found some owners in Korea are already doing this at muffler shops.

Limited

Reactions
I don't get what the big deal is. Any functional reason or just aesthetics/OCD?

Mike

Reactions
I would love to get one for my Palisade. Upon some search in Korean, I found some owners in Korea are already doing this at muffler shops.

That awesome, they did such an amazing job doing the second cutout for the exhaust tips

jlasinski

Reactions
I too would love the dual exhaust look on mine. Wonder how they did that with Factory looking tips since the original has a slated tip. Would need an opposite one for the other side. I have found some interesting options on eBay but both are from Korea. One is pretty pricey at over $1600 but includes a switch to open or close a baffle for sound, the second is somewhat feasible at around $800. I have ordered a couple things from Korea as upgrades on mine and had no problems. The wheel stickers being one and really look awesome. Here are the links to the exhaust.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jun-Bl-EVC...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JUN-B-L-Du...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

and a picture of mine. John

Attachments

Reactions
that first link is pretty dope actually, it'd be nice it they had an insert or overlay style splitter just to clean things up, the cut looks fine, but could be finer

Reactions
I too would love the dual exhaust look on mine. Wonder how they did that with Factory looking tips since the original has a slated tip. Would need an opposite one for the other side. I have found some interesting options on eBay but both are from Korea. One is pretty pricey at over $1600 but includes a switch to open or close a baffle for sound, the second is somewhat feasible at around $800. I have ordered a couple things from Korea as upgrades on mine and had no problems. The wheel stickers being one and really look awesome. Here are the links to the exhaust.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jun-Bl-EVC-Catback-Dual-Exhaust-System-for-2020-Hyundai-Palisade/143353991111?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JUN-B-L-Dual-Axle-back-for-HYUNDAI-2019-2020-2021-PALISADE/123888314722?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

and a picture of mine. John
So they didn't use factory exhaust tips they used Mercedes Benz tips which kind of look similar. But I looked at my current OEM tips and they look the same shape so that the same one will work on both sides no?

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade FWD Limited
A Quad, Blended or even hidden exhaust would make this look so much better!

sharkycsi

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited. Lagoon Silvr
I would love to have the quad exhaust, but losing the spare tire is a deal breaker for me.

Reactions
It looks like they had to mold the tire compartment over to one side to make room for the huge muffler. Don't understand why so large.

Hyundai Palisade Posts