Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

New Member Introduction Thread

t2cupin4

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Just got our Palisade. Ran out of room in our G80. Can't wait to take it out on a run.

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Just got our Palisade. Ran out of room in our G80. Can't wait to take it out on a run.
Palisade doesn't ride as smooth as the G80, But it is a different type vehicle.
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it.
If you have any problems take it to the dealer to get fixed. It is not necessary to repair yourself.
Mine and most others have been trouble free.

NASAland

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
Never thought I'd buy a Hyundai (or Kia) !

Picked up our new Palisade last week. Posted in the new member forum. Glad to become a part of the community.

MWehrhan

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
Hello. We just bought a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy in Hyper White with Black interior. So far we love it.
Matt

F16Vet

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyper White Calligraphy
Just picked up my 2021 AWD HyperWhite Calligraphy with Dark Brown/Beige interior on Friday. I LOVE it! I was originally going to take the Steel Graphite color with LightBeige/LightBeige since it was closest to the equipment I was looking for. But, after I went home from the dealer that night, something kept nagging me to go back to the Hyundai configuration page, and I discovered the Dark Brown/Beige interior! It was not what I thought it was at all. The main color is a slightly warmer Beige, and the Dash, Window Sills, Steering Wheel, and other trim is Dark Brown! It also has a Carbon Fiber-look center console and the facepiece above the glove box. I liked it much better than the white-ish wood treatment. I'll try to post pics here. So, Hi to everyone!

Attachments

Reactions
What I Drive
Honda Pilot 2013
Looking at getting a 21 Palisade to replace my 2013 Honda Pilot which is starting to have the peeling paint problem (even though not white) Honda will not cover repair. Also considering Telluride, But due to the fact we also have a Sonata Hybrid we love we are leaning toward a Palisade with a tow pkg. My be hard to find but will probably wait till end of year. Enjoy reading all the posts so far.

JAM87

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Palisade
Hello everyone. Purchased a new 2021 Palisade for my wife two weeks ago. Our first truly new car in 30 years! Replaced a reliable but worn out 2008 Honda Odyssey with 205,000 miles. We both love this car and are really looking forward to getting it out on the road.

Reactions
What I Drive
Hello everyone. Purchased a new 2021 Palisade for my wife two weeks ago. Our first truly new car in 30 years! Replaced a reliable but worn out 2008 Honda Odyssey with 205,000 miles. We both love this car and are really looking forward to getting it out on the road.
Welcome to the forum

F16Vet

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyper White Calligraphy
Welcome, Gene! I'm starting to see a lot more Palisades here in Tucson. I was a Cadillac Eldo driver for 35 years and this is my first new car in 38 years! I love my HyperWhite Calligraphy!

Reactions
What I Drive
We are in Glendale and purchased a 2020 hyper white/beige limited Htrac a year and a half ago
Still enjoy it and even coming from a 2018 Genesis G90, Although it doesn't ride quite as nice
it is still good for our trips.
I flew in the F4, rear seat, in Nam

Radiotube

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
Just committed to buy a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy AWD in Sierra Burgundy with beige interior yesterday at a new dealership (Terry Lambert Hyundai, in Beech Island, SC). We are trading in our 2019 Subaru Forester Touring for it. Got a fair deal, no markup over MSRP.
My wife retired this year and we sold her 2019 Volvo XC90 with a similar color light leather interior. We both missed the luxury of that car and did some research. Found out that it was a better bang for our buck to go with Hyundai for similar features (even more tech than the Volvo) and creature comforts that my wife loves. We were blown away by the additional tech (well, I was, since I'm the techie, ham radio, electronics, IT Geeky guy) and the warranty option for 7 years of free maintenance and service visits along with the powertrain warranty for a lot less than a Volvo. YouTube research confirmed that the Palisade was the best vehicle in its class as well. We look forward to picking it up in about 2 weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions
What I Drive
Just committed to buy a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy AWD in Sierra Burgundy with beige interior yesterday at a new dealership (Terry Lambert Hyundai, in Beach Island, SC). We are trading in our 2019 Subaru Forester Touring for it. Got a fair deal, no markup over MSRP.
My wife retired this year and we sold her 2019 Volvo XC90 with a similar color light leather interior. We both missed the luxury of that car and did some research. Found out that it was a better bang for our buck to go with Hyundai for similar features (even more tech than the Volvo) and creature comforts that my wife loves. We were blown away by the additional tech (well, I was, since I'm the techie, ham radio, electronics, IT Geeky guy) and the warranty option for 7 years of free maintenance and service visits along with the powertrain warranty for a lot less than a Volvo. YouTube research confirmed that the Palisade was the best vehicle in its class as well. We look forward to picking it up in about 2 weeks!
Welcome to the forum

Radiotube

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
Just committed to buy a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy AWD in Sierra Burgundy with beige interior yesterday at a new dealership (Terry Lambert Hyundai, in Beech Island, SC). We are trading in our 2019 Subaru Forester Touring for it. Got a fair deal, no markup over MSRP.
It came in early. Picked up "Luxardo" yesterday! Loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BooBoo

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
Traded in my wonderful titanium 2017 Kia Sorento SXL with hitch on a black 2021 Palisade Calligraphy with brown/beige interior and a hitch. The color combination is my all time favorite and is hard to find. Best thing is it came off lease (judging by three years and all service done at exact times at the dealership) and the price was right. Otherwise, this wouldn’t have happened.

Found this forum when searching for answers about some oddities. Found out wonderful information and am getting items repaired under warranty. Yay!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Crazy-O

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Bought a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy last month and enjoying the vehicle so far. Chose the Palisade over other SUV’s for the trim level and options for the money, not to mention this one had 16k and a clean car fax with up to date services at the dealer. I don’t want to overstep being new here, but my only gripe is the dealership. Rt 4 Hyundai in Paramus NJ are truly the worst. They only care about closing the deal and will promise you the world until your first problem after you drive away. Then they don’t know you and wont respond/call back. They actually forgot to security etch the windows and charged me for it, now I can’t get them to answer me to resolve the issue. Fine with me as they will never see another dime of my money. I’ll find another dealer to honor the factory warranty if I need to get it repaired. If anyone has a good relationship with a norther NJ dealer let me know. Looking forward to the wealth of information and guidance here on the forum.

Attachments

Hyundai Palisade Posts