Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

New Member Introduction Thread

PalisadeDan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Hello to our new members!

This forum - and thread - was created to welcome all new members and owners to the Hyundai Palisade Forum community.

Please take a moment introduce yourselves and let us know why you chose the Hyundai Palisade over all other SUV's.

Thank you for reading, sharing, learning, and participating!

The Hyundai Palisade Forum Team

Monty

Reactions
I just retired and my wife and I have two bucket lists. Visit all the Presidential Libraries and see as many national parks as we can along the way. We had a smaller SUV (BMW X3) which was a tad too small for comfortable long distance driving. I started by making a list of the things we wanted/needed in an SUV (price, safety, conveniences, warranty etc). We plan on putting a lot of miles on it as we love road trips! We checked out VW, BMW, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Mazda and every time the Palisade came out on top. I made a very snobby comment (intentionally) to the Hyundai sales rep and he nailed the reply. I said "I'm a BMW owner, how are you going to convince me to buy a Hyundai?" he replied "I'm not. The car will!" He was absolutely right. We bought a Limited AWD grey with black interior and LOVE it!

Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Love my wife's Palisade as well!
Rusty

Peterj611

Reactions
My wife and I purchased a Palisade back in July last year and we are enjoying it very much. Its a lagoon silver limited.
Pete

KCL6174

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Got our Black/Black Limited AWD last Saturday and loving it so far. Looking forward to really trying it out when we are all allowed to go out and about again.

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Welcome to the forum
Know what you mean about waiting to really try it out. Had it for 3 months and only 550 miles on it.
We are both retired and planned on some trips.

Reactions
Got my Limited the last week of July and have a little over 11,000 miles on it. Been pretty good all but the wind noise..??

Iandaddy

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade
Kia telluride vs Hyundai Palisade.
I picked palisade because the design is better and I loved 3rd row seat controll with botton.
I believe engine spec are very similar with Telluride, so, i guess Hyundai is still better than Kia.

gterry

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
My name is Glen and I live in the Los Angeles area. Back in November I went to the LA Auto Show to check out my next car. I've had a 2013 Audi Q5 for 7 years. Checking out most of the SUV I narrowed my selection down to the Kia Telluride and Subaru something. Doing my research on the Telluride I kept running across the Palisade. I started out with Consumers Reports recommendation of the Telluride being over the Palisade. Well every time I looked at the Palisade I found myself saying "Boy that's a good looking car". I've had my Burgandy Limited Palisade for a little over two weeks now and love it. Only two two thing I wish it had, one being automatic folding mirrors, solved this problem cleaned out the garage. and a lockable glovebox.

Reactions
My name is Glen and I live in the Los Angeles area. Back in November I went to the LA Auto Show to check out my next car. I've had a 2013 Audi Q5 for 7 years. Checking out most of the SUV I narrowed my selection down to the Kia Telluride and Subaru something. Doing my research on the Telluride I kept running across the Palisade. I started out with Consumers Reports recommendation of the Telluride being over the Palisade. Well every time I looked at the Palisade I found myself saying "Boy that's a good looking car". I've had my Burgandy Limited Palisade for a little over two weeks now and love it. Only two two thing I wish it had, one being automatic folding mirrors, solved this problem cleaned out the garage. and a lockable glovebox.
Welcome aboard..... mine is the same color Got mine last July almost 12,000 on it now... I too wish it had the folding mirrors.. what option does it have.?

gterry

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
I got the Limited so it should have all the options. At the time I was looking there were no AWD available in my surrounding area (200 to 300 miles) so I went with the FWD model.

Reactions
I got the Limited so it should have all the options. At the time I was looking there were no AWD available in my surrounding area (200 to 300 miles) so I went with the FWD model.
Mine is a Limited also and they listed the Front & Rear Mudguards, Cargo Net,and the Cargo Screen as options, there are not many offered for sure..Does come with almost everything one needs

Wrekitraf

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Just purchased ours yesterday. Hyper white limited for the wifey. Nicest car we’ve owned and we’ve had some expensive cars in the past! Looking to get some custom wheels soon! B108320E-12E7-4F00-A06C-00DB3557FE45.jpeg DC90F4C6-D994-42AF-8A5A-A5799D579F04.jpeg E56649F7-6375-4721-A400-829E140FE9A0.jpeg

yihj8

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade AWD, LTD
Went from 2017 Lexus NX200T F-Sport --> 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, AWD - Black/Black with cargo net, all-weather mats, roof rack, front&rear mudguard, screen protector.
Currently has 800mi on it, the primary driver is my wife and she's loving it.
Plan on getting the wing step near future and order additional parts through G-Market as it seems cheaper than Ebay.

Reactions
Went from 2017 Lexus NX200T F-Sport --> 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, AWD - Black/Black with cargo net, all-weather mats, roof rack, front&rear mudguard, screen protector.
Currently has 800mi on it, the primary driver is my wife and she's loving it.
Plan on getting the wing step near future and order additional parts through G-Market as it seems cheaper than Ebay.
Welcome.. Looking Good..!!

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade LTD
Just bought a 2020 LTD Forest Rain. Absolutely love it and am amazed at the features and technology.

Hyundai Palisade Posts