Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

MpH to KmH Speedometer

sdumais

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade 2020
Owners of Limited U.S. models.... How do you get your digital cluster to show kilometers instead of miles per hour? We spend a lot of time in Canada and I've been everywhere online trying to find out how to make that switch. We are buying our Palisade tomorrow, but this is a deal-breaker if I can't find it. Thank you!!

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
It is listed how to do it in the palisade quick ref. guide page 9-33. That will show you how to do it. rather simple once you see how.
You can also down load this ref guide on line. google it and should showup if you don't have palisade yet

OP
S

sdumais

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade 2020
Thread Starter #3
Thank you for finding that information for me. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, it is a very tedious way to switch units. Most digital cluster vehicles have a simple button on the dash to push for the switch. We do a lot of back and forth driving across the border and this kind of switch every time will definitely bother me. We may have to consider an SEL instead of the Limited.

Reactions
What I Drive
I think the SEL switches the same way. There is one button which you can program for what function you want. Not sure but maybe you can program that for the miles or kilos. It is called the custom button. look at pages 1-2 and 9-18 in quick reference guide

Mike

Reactions
If you don't get the 12.3-inch fully digital display instrument cluster option, you get this layout.

Available on SE and SEL
2020-hyundai-palisade-interior-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
What I Drive
forgot about the kmh showing all the time on the regular speedometer
Ask the dealership to help set up the custom button just for mph to kph
and back again in limited really easy then
Of course Loaded SEL might be a better option if you don't need the extra's
you get on the limited

Hyundai Palisade Posts