Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Help Changing Language on Driver Cluster

PaliChris

Reactions
Had my Palisade Limited for about a month now and am loving it; but ran into a problem today that I can't figure out. I was visiting some friends and as I was getting ready to leave, I had a strange message from bluelink saying something about communication error with the vehicle. I just figured it was nothing b/c I was in a low signal area. When I got in, and turned started up, I noticed that the entire cluster was in (I think) Korean and I can't set it back.

I got the manual out and, assuming I'm looking in the correct spot, I should be able to change the the language by pressing OK on the right side of the steering wheel and going through the user settings menu. I used my cell phone camera and Google translate to convert it in real time from KR>>ENG and the menu items look the same as what's in the manual...except there's no #9 Language option! There's driver mode, doors, conveniences, reset....but not language option!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Crystal

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Hyundai Palisade
I am having the same problem and would LOVE some help. I don't even know how it got changed in the first place. ;)

beesley

Reactions
What I Drive
‘22 Palisade Limited
I am now having this issue with my ‘22 Limited. Did either of you find a solution or is this a trip to the dealer?

CaseyinKY

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Hyundai Palisade
I went into General Settings, Language. Although already in English, I changed it to Korean and then back to English. Now my displays are all back in English. I hope this doesn’t keep happening and it keeps going to Korean.

PalyGoBOOM

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Caligraphy
I don't know how to set it to English, however, I'm learning to speak Mandarin!

Hyundai Palisade Posts