Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Blue Link status update notifications

ratherman

Reactions
OK, I should be able to find this - I an getting a status update every time I open the door telling me that a vehicle door is unlocked. I do not want to turn everything off - just this. I have logged into the website and see where the notifications are, but nothing related to this.

Thanks,

OP
R

ratherman

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
That would be too easy - nothing seems to correspond to the status update. Basically I do not keep the car locked in the garage - every time I open the door and close it, it send me a notification in the app (and email) that the door is unlocked.

OP
R

ratherman

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Someone answered on another forum for me:

"You sure it's whenever you open the door? Or is it when you leave it unlocked? Because what's annoying the crap out of everyone on every forum is leaving the car unlocked in a garage, which constantly notifies you after a few minutes, even though a lot of us have a private garage where it's OK to leave the car unlocked. Hyundai needs to add geofencing to this so that home can be excluded from this unlocked notification.

Anyway, it's under Settings - Remote (in the Notifications section) - Vehicle Current Status Update.

But it will also turn off other updates - not just the "car is unlocked" one. I don't know how many things fall under the "current status update". I've also seen "door is open" (as opposed to unlocked) when leaving it open long enough to vacuum the car."

Reactions
Someone answered on another forum for me:

"You sure it's whenever you open the door? Or is it when you leave it unlocked? Because what's annoying the crap out of everyone on every forum is leaving the car unlocked in a garage, which constantly notifies you after a few minutes, even though a lot of us have a private garage where it's OK to leave the car unlocked. Hyundai needs to add geofencing to this so that home can be excluded from this unlocked notification.

Anyway, it's under Settings - Remote (in the Notifications section) - Vehicle Current Status Update.

But it will also turn off other updates - not just the "car is unlocked" one. I don't know how many things fall under the "current status update". I've also seen "door is open" (as opposed to unlocked) when leaving it open long enough to vacuum the car."
Awesome thanks

Hyundai Palisade Posts