Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2023 tow hitch

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade
Has anyone had any luck getting 2023 tow hitch from Hyundai installed or heard when it'd be available? When I purchased last Oct I was told they'd be available 3-6 months but no dealership within 100 miles can oder nor tell me when they'll be available. Does installing after market hitch impact warranty?

chief253

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Calligraphy
I would say no, especially since they don't have one available. I have the Curt hitch, which I've still to install: waiting until warmer weather. The hitch wiring is another story though. I climbed under it to see if I could find the plug. I found one in the rear fascia, but it doesn't look to me like a trailer plug. It seems like the wires were too small especially for a brake controller wire. I know a little long winded to a short answer.

Ttuite

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy H
Was at dealer yesterday. Was told that they do not have a fix as of now for the wiring. He said Hyundai has been silent on the matter and seem to be ignoring it.
I did sign up at this law firm who is advertising a class action suit for the wiring.
http://www.lemberglaw.com/

MDinPA

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Calligraphy
Hitch ETA for the Calligraphy is 10/11/2023. Wiring harness before year end.

Hyundai Palisade Posts