Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Wingstep Retractable Running Board for the Hyundai Palisade

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Hi I’m interested as well and talked to person at hi-motors regarding these. He sent me instructions but programming is in Korean so not sure how that will work. Can you give me some details on install please? Also are there different wing-step boards? I saw your video and one shows amber blinking lights. I would want something like that with the white entry and exit
I sent a DM also have this listed on a for sale section

CB1

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Paladases
I have installed the 1st pair of automatic running boards that is known in the US and have been assigned the reseller for US for anyone who is interested. There are several brands of these in South Korea where WingStep in the off brand of the more popular and resilient brands. To complete this install it does require some advanced mechanical knowledge and I have worked out a deal with a local shop in Texas that has been certified to install these too. Again if this is something you are wanting we can work out the details of providing you the hardware and you can take the attempt to install yourself or arrange a UShip or weekend job to get things installed at the local shop here. I have posted a couple of pics of the side steps for people to see and you can DM me if you are interested in purchasing /installing the product for your ride. I will have more pictures up later on this forum and others.
I'm interested in purchasing and having the electronic running boards installed on my palisade. Please reply with contact info

Mlra

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
I have installed the 1st pair of automatic running boards that is known in the US and have been assigned the reseller for US for anyone who is interested. There are several brands of these in South Korea where WingStep in the off brand of the more popular and resilient brands. To complete this install it does require some advanced mechanical knowledge and I have worked out a deal with a local shop in Texas that has been certified to install these too. Again if this is something you are wanting we can work out the details of providing you the hardware and you can take the attempt to install yourself or arrange a UShip or weekend job to get things installed at the local shop here. I have posted a couple of pics of the side steps for people to see and you can DM me if you are interested in purchasing /installing the product for your ride. I will have more pictures up later on this forum and others.
Now that you've had the Wing Step running boards installed for a few months, how do you like them (pros and cons)?

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Now that you've had the Wing Step running boards installed for a few months, how do you like them (pros and cons)?
I installed the momoreal and they have worked flawlessly. I do wonder how the wing steps work and comparison

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 palisade
We just purchased a 2022 palisade, so I'm hoping the wing step will fit.
Also, does anyone know if the warranty is voided by installing these?

Last edited:
Reactions
What I Drive
2021 palisade
I'm interested, I'm located in Miami fl

Hyundai Palisade Posts