Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

What are you trading in for the Palisade ?

Reactions
2019 Acura RDX Advance. Had no problems with Acura, but when I found out about Palisade started looking. Had owned 5 Hyundais and was ready to try a Palisade Limited. First dealer we visited had market adjustment of $4000.
No local dealers had Limited in stock. We were in Wilmington, NC on December 9 and had called to find out no Limited. A few minutes later got a call that a Limited had just rolled off truck. Went to dealership and customers were looking it over. Had 2 miles on meter. We traded and picked up next day with $500 Veteran and other $500 discount.
Have really enjoyed first 800 miles. The smart cruise is more refined on the Palisade vs the Acura.
Welcome and enjoy.. !!!

GaryK

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
I traded a 2016 Kia Soul+ with 90000 miles. Nice little car but I needed the larger cargo space. I looked at all of the 3 row players, but put a deposit down on a Telluride. Dealer couldn't get what I wanted and I'm happy about that. The Palisade came out later and was exactly what I wanted. Found it was in transit to the dealership and this dealer had no fees or upcharge.

Kirpiggy

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
Not trading in, as I sold my 2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited to a private party. It was an amazing vehicle for 18 years, but it was time to down-size (a little) and get something with all the newest safety features. I do wish that the Palisade Limited had power folding mirrors (that I enjoyed on my 2002 Sequoia).

mvigneau

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade SEL
2016 Hyundai Sonata

JerryP

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
We’ll be trading a 2015 Toyota Highlander w/ 45,500 mi. Hope it’s the right decision for us.

Hyundai Palisade Posts