Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Tuxmat now available for the Hyundai Palisade

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
Look well fitted. All three rows.

Kwood

Reactions
I called Tuxmat and they informed me they are still in the manufacturing stage, and will be ready for purchase in another 2 months or so. @PavelP, do you own these mats yourself, or are these promotional pictures you found?

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Jagger

Reactions
I called Tuxmat and they informed me they are still in the manufacturing stage, and will be ready for purchase in another 2 months or so. @PavelP, do you own these mats yourself, or are these promotional pictures you found?

Thanks for sharing.
I ordered mine and Tuxmats said would be delivered by the end of the month. Best coverage and best looking mats for sure.

Jagger

Reactions
Got them today. Great product as other reviewers have said. I was blown away. They fit and look even better than I expected. Now to see if they last.

Jagger

Reactions
What is the material? It looks like faux leather or vinyl.
Yeah, my wife said it looks like leather. I guess it is a padded vinyl. The back is soft like felt. They feel much nicer than a rubber mat and look better as well. Here's a couple pics. 20190919_161421.jpg 20190919_161414.jpg 20190919_161556.jpg

Attachments

KCC455

Reactions
What I Drive
21 Palisade Ltd. AWD
Anyone get these recently? I checked TuxMat website a few days ago and they were out of stock.

Paladium

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 palisade calligraphy
They are back in stock as of today, and they are now the new NEO version, pretty sharp i would say

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Ultimate
There really great fitting and looking all weather mats, I bought them for my 2020 Ultimate Calligraphy in the fall of 2019…I’m very pleased with them after 4 years and highly recommend them to anyone interested in protective floor mats. I’ve had weathertech in the past and I’m certainly much happier with Tuxmat.
Great pics!!

Hyundai Palisade Posts