Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Tow Hitch

MikeT

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Paliside Limited
Anyone install a tow hitch on 2023 Limited? Trying to find least expensive and one that doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb. I know Stealth has one but it’s a little salty for me. Thanks. I would be interested in pictures of any you have installed.

SCPat

Reactions
Anyone install a tow hitch on 2023 Limited? Trying to find least expensive and one that doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb. I know Stealth has one but it’s a little salty for me. Thanks. I would be interested in pictures of any you have installed.
Had an after market installation of 7-point on 2020. TODAY at routine maintenance, they tell me they pulled the fuse to the trailer lights because it has caused a fire somewhere at sometime. I said, put it back in, they refused, told me to tow the camper without lights. End of conversation. I bought that car for its towing power...upset is not a strong enough word. Installer will stand by his work and put a fuse back in.

Hyundai Palisade Posts