Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Standard features Palisade Limited

Reactions
The Hyundai site lists the Hands-free smart liftgate as a standard feature on the limited. Don't understand mine does not have that. Has anyone else run across this and if so what is the reason why it's not there.
Thanks
Pipewrench

Reactions
I don't have a Palisade (yet), but from what I've read, you stand behind it with the key for a few seconds, lights blink and eventually, it opens. The delay is there in case you're just walking behind your car and not actually wanting to open the liftgate. Try it and see what happens. A Limited definitely has it.

Hookem

Reactions
You have to turn the feature on in the settings menu: click on "setup" then "vehicle" then "door" and scroll down to "smart liftgate." Mine was off by default.

OP
P
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
You have to turn the feature on in the settings menu: click on "setup" then "vehicle" then "door" and scroll down to "smart liftgate." Mine was off by default.
Thank you very much for the help.That fixed it . !!!.

OP
P
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I went to 2 different "set up " icons to turn on the light setting for the " round driving mode knob " and was not able to turn the light display on.. What am I doing wrong..?
Pipewrench

Hyundai Palisade Posts