Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Palisade Features Missing Or That Should Be Deleted?

Reactions
What I Drive
2011 Genesis 4.6
For me:

Missing:

Power-folding mirrors
Quad tailpipes
Technology ball
Electronic telescoping steering wheel

Deleted:

Shifting paddles
3rd row intercom

Kirpiggy

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I agree with the two prior posts. Also, add illuminated "homelink" lights on the rearview mirror and illuminated map lights on ceiling console. It's very difficult to find the right button in the dark. Also, I think it would be nice to offer an optional split bench seat for the 2nd row even in the Limited model (heated and ventilated, of course). Finally, add a power, retracting tailgate window. I had that on my Sequoia and it's a wonderful feature for dog owners. My dog now gives me "the look" when she can't stick her gigantic snout out the tailgate window.

Last edited:

LIG

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Ltd
Limited add:
1,Center console interior lighting
2. 12 way power sears for passenger too, Seat comfort is very important to me. If I could I would upgrade it if the had an upgrade kit at a later date.
3. Full rubber trunk area mat like what the Telluride has available. website is very deceiving concerning “Cargo Tray” $150 add on,
4. Better quality tires such as Michelin’s. Hankook :cautious: very disappointing on such a nice vehicle.
5. Need floor lighting. No floor lighting, really? Should be included with ambient light in the limited!

Delete:
Suede Headliner. Looks nice, however we purchased the Beige interior and the headliner looks dirty with the different lighting and shading.

Last edited:

Kirpiggy

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I didn't even realize that the front passenger seat in the Limited wasn't 12-way power. I guess I just assumed (naturally), and of course when I test drove it, I was only in the driver's seat. This is very disappointing now that I just dropped $50k on the vehicle.

I'd also add fog lights. Not sure if they are totally necessary given the bright headlights, but they are available on the Palisade outside of the U.S.

mvigneau

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade SEL
I'd second the illuminated homelink buttons with a compass. I know you can install a 3rd party mirror, but that's additional cost. A lot of the interior buttons are not illuminated. Seems crazy.

Reactions
I agree with a lot of the posts.. I would like to have the power folding mirrors,, miss those for sure.. power tilt/telecoping steering wheel would have been nice.. and all the buttons on the mirror illuminated.a little help on the road noise problem seems more from the rear...

Hyundai Palisade Posts