Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Official Forest Rain Hyundai Palisade Pictures Thread

Reactions
What I Drive
2011 Genesis 4.6
Is it like a green/silver color?

Anyone have a close up?

H82GOSLO

Reactions
I have yet to see this in person, but it's the color I think I like the most. Although I really like the beige nappa leather, which is not available on this color.

Reactions
I don't understand.. but when I open the link above that I sent a White SEL shows up,, then I click on Limited,, then I keep scrolling down and a White Limited shows up, then I click on the Rainfoerst button, and scroll down some more and click on the Beige button...??

Reactions
I also get the same result when I go to the page you mention. The Rainforest and Legoon Silver show that you can only get Black, all the other colors you can get Beige.. maybe there is a problem with Hyundai site on this.. wonder which section is correct..???

H82GOSLO

Reactions
I once saw the beige with rainforest on my mobile device, but it only shows black now too.

Reactions
It may be the pages I am going to show just the different colors and show them for that purpose only.. not for other reasons...

Reactions
You cannot get the beige Nappa leather on the Limited with Rainforest or Lagoon Silver. This was documented when Hyundai announced pricing in June and that is what the website reflects.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
This is my wife's 2020 Palisade Ltd Rain Forest green we just picked up last weekend. Going to do a chrome delete and wrap the roof in gloss black on 09/14.

Attachments

Hyundai Palisade Posts