Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

OEM cargo liner

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
It folds along the divisions visible in the picture to lie flat behind the raised third row seats. The additional thickness is not significant.

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
By the way, the removed luggage area roller cover stows in the compartment under the cargo floor.

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
I’ll be darned. Guess we have choices. The one I was referencing looks like this <https://www.hyundaipalisade.com/attachments/product_1552596584161-jpg.367/> and was listed among other Palisade accessories by a forum administrator as lead item on the “Hyundai Palisade Interior Accessories” forum, Jun 8th.

KDMDude (Post #1above) showed this style installed.

Jagger, how does yours attach to the third row seat backs? I assume it stays attached during third row folding?

Jagger

Reactions
I’ll be darned. Guess we have choices. The one I was referencing looks like this <https://www.hyundaipalisade.com/attachments/product_1552596584161-jpg.367/> and was listed among other Palisade accessories by a forum administrator as lead item on the “Hyundai Palisade Interior Accessories” forum, Jun 8th.

KDMDude (Post #1above) showed this style installed.

Jagger, how does yours attach to the third row seat backs? I assume it stays attached during third row folding?
Yes it attaches with velcro to the seatback and with small straps over the headrest posts. Works very well and stays secure.

Reactions
This is it on the Hyundai website.
Only available in Canada correct? I assume are referring to the Hyundai Canadian website?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jagger

Reactions
Yes this is from Hyundai Canada website. Why not available in US. It is awesome. Installed it and have never had to touch it since. Definitely need to figure out how to get one if you dont have it.

Reactions
Thank you Jagger for pointing this out. I'm also trying to figure out where to get this in Canada and have it shipped to a US address. I searched for over 30 minutes on the internet w/ no luck.

Reactions
Reactions
That carpet that you pictured below isn't standard on the limited trim in US?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
To be clear, some Palisades do come with it, but not all. It's a port-installed accessory that can be installed at any time, as opposed to optional equipment.

Jagger

Reactions
Thank you Jagger for pointing this out. I'm also trying to figure out where to get this in Canada and have it shipped to a US address. I searched for over 30 minutes on the internet w/ no luck.
I wonder if you could just call a Canadian dealership and have them ship it? I just walked up to the parts counter at my dealership and got it. He showed me both options and there was really no comparison. This one is waterproof and looks great. You could spill anything on it and it would clean up easily. Can't comprehend why they would not offer it in the US.

Reactions

Hyundai Palisade Posts