Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

New Palisade owner.

gauthmr

Reactions
Bought my Palisade Luxury Feb 7, 2020 with 13000 miles on it. It was a corporate car and I had to drive from Gatineau, Quebec to Hamilton, Ontario to pick it up. it was approximately 525km and 6 hour trip and then the trip back. My wife and I loved the trip, driving the Palisade, and my wife loved shopping in Hamilton.
My new vehicle criteria was that it had to have a 6 cylinder, no turbo or supercharger, with a good towing option.
The Palisade was up against the new Toyota Highlander. I decided to go with the Palisade because of price, the test drive I did at another dealer close by, and the options that were included in the Luxury trim. The colour is Burgunty with a black leather interior with captain seats in the back. There are lots of gagets and setting to play with. I joined this forum in hoping that the member will help me with any problems or needed guidance. I do what i can to relay my expeience then i can.

Attachments

Reactions
How much if you don't mind (US)? I think I paid around $52,000 out the door (tax, license, etc) with every option available, down to first aid kit for my AWD burgundy and black limited in December 2019.
Rusty

OP
G

gauthmr

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hi Rusty, Mine was used with 13000km and I paid $46,592 Canadian ( X1,25 = appox: $58,240US) much more in US because of the exchange. Everything else I was looking at was about $50K new plus dealer add on's like delivery, inspection and admin fees.

Reactions
Forgot to say I added $1,400 extended warranty with mine also. So far, it's great.
Rusty

Reactions
Hi Rusty, Mine was used with 13000km and I paid $46,592 Canadian ( X1,25 = appox: $58,240US) much more in US because of the exchange. Everything else I was looking at was about $50K new plus dealer add on's like delivery, inspection and admin fees.
I believe you went the wrong way, 46500 Canadian is approx 34800 US. Cheers, the Old Jarhead (Marine)

Hyundai Palisade Posts