Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

New Member, NorCal

Geepsterz

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Ltd FWD
Hi there! New Palisade Ltd FWD; Midnight Blue/Beige on 1/25/20. Fairfield, CA. Very Nice!
This is car # 25 for me, so my first look at this car "sealed the deal." As an old USAF Vet, I like roadtrips, and just recently visited Fredericksburg, TX. I traded in my '19 Toyota Avalon for the Palisade, mainly for more utility, and so far, so good. Best, is that I like sitting-up high, and am trading-off for a little (upward) center-of-gravity for that "king-of-the-road" feelin'. So far, loving it !

Gene

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Welcome to the forum, I'm a USMC vet, wife and I like road trips in summer but got a white/beige limited AWD just to be safe. We got caught in late season snow a couple of times.
Enjoy the Palisade. We traded in a Genesis G90 because it broke down on every trip and we wanted more luggage space

Hyundai Palisade Posts