Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Maps Sent to Car

gterry

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
On the MyHyundai iPhone app it gives you the option to look up a POI location and send the directions to your Palisade. I tried it today and for the life of me I could find where it sent the map. Even my wife who is usually right couldn’t find it. So we manually put in the address. I’m currently looking through the manuals to find the answer with no results.

Any help would be appreciated

Glen
4/16/20 Burgundy Limited

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
I have sent a destination to the palisade from myhyundai on the computer.
It came up under the navigation screen Addressbook, send to car
Takes several minutes to get to car
Not sure if it is in the new version14 software update or it has always worked that way.
When I send a destination to car, with car off, If I start car after about 2 minutes
press the confirm at startup, A large box comes up saying the destination was sent
to car , asks if I want to go there
Welcome to the forum

Last edited:
OP
G

gterry

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #3
Thanks Gene, I sent another destination to the car through the app and it worked this time. Real easy, turned on the car and the map showed something like a smaller route may with the option to set destination. Not to sure what happened on the first time. This is what learning is all aboit.

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Glad to hear it worked for you this time

CE55

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Gterry, I had a similar experience. It always worked if I clicked on the destination message after starting the car. But if I delayed, a message would pop up saying the destination was placed in "Saved Destinations". However, I could never find it in the Saved destinations. I am hoping the new update fixes that glitch.

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
We have had similar experiences where the initial message regarding the POI is dismissed before we make a selection. In fact, sometimes we already have a route entered and need to dismiss the POI sent to the car. The problem, as others may have indicated, is that we have difficulty finding the sent POI after the message is dismissed. We check saved places, favorites, previous destinations, and elsewhere, but often cannot find the sent POI to re-use it. We would be interested in knowing if others have found a reliable way to find addresses or POI's sent to the car when they are dismissed (automatically or purposely) and not immediately used as a destination?

CE55

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Three and a half years since my previous post and I still don't have an answer.

PalyGoBOOM

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Caligraphy
It's a Hyundai thing

Hyundai Palisade Posts