Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Love my new Palisade

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Welcome to the forum.
I'm from the USA and have the hyper white/beige interior limited like yours with HTRAC
No problems at all. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as we do

CE55

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Nice. I am suppose to get Maroon exterior/Beige interior Limited this weekend. I have been waiting since December.

Brealll

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
awesome! That interior is rare and just make an already luxurious interior look even more luxurious

CE55

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Well we took delivery of our Palisade Ltd. AWD on Saturday. The Dealership had a delivery service drive it over to us from Florida's West Coast, which put about 250 miles on it. We put an additional 30 miles on it visiting our son. Thus far we love it. The problem is with the current crisis, it is like being all dressed up with no where to go. We are hunkering down for the long haul, until Rona leaves. Having said that everyone be safe and I pray God's blessings for each of you.

Reactions
Well we took delivery of our Palisade Ltd. AWD on Saturday. The Dealership had a delivery service drive it over to us from Florida's West Coast, which put about 250 miles on it. We put an additional 30 miles on it visiting our son. Thus far we love it. The problem is with the current crisis, it is like being all dressed up with no where to go. We are hunkering down for the long haul, until Rona leaves. Having said that everyone be safe and I pray God's blessings for each of you.
Thanks. !.. Welcome .. Take care so you can enjoy latter..!!

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Make sure you sweeten the deal with the bonus drive post sale rebate.

CE55

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Thank you for the information. I was not aware of the Bonus Drive rebate. I submitted this evening.

Gene

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Took me 2 months to get it, but does come.
By the way thank you saxman242 for keeping everyone up to date on the bonus drive

Hyundai Palisade Posts