Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Just bought my Palisade Limited from North Carolina and drove it back to Texas.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
I have been impressed with the handling and features and became very intimate with it since I had a 12+ hour drive with it.

RickD

Reactions
What I Drive
2020Hyundai Palisade Limited
I'll bet you will still be impressed with it three months from now. Congratulations on your purchase.

Gary

Reactions
What was your build date and did you notice any wind noise on your travels back.
I'm trying to see if the wind noise problem has been solved with the latest build.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #5
There was wind noise but I had been driving a BMW with the soft close so didn't know what to expect especially since this is my first Hyundai. Mine has never been ear piercing just seems more like a weak or not large enough seal around window

Attachments

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #8
You never know how good a dealership is until there's a problem. Unfortunately and fortunately I did have some issues. They took care of things quickly and professionally though.

Cam Hudson
Internet Sales Manager
South Charlotte Hyundai
8525 South Blvd Charlotte NC 28273
980.333.0752 Office
704.780.2067 Cell

Reactions
Thanks! I think it is important to recognize the good dealerships and call out the bad ones.
I purchased mine back in July from Tipton Hyundai in Brownville TX. which is about 3 hour drive from where I live. There were not many around here back then but the dealer was very good. They have called me 3 or 4 times since then and just asked if everything is still to my liking..!!

Hyundai Palisade Posts