Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Is there a way to watch a movie on screen while in park?

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
Previous cars and suburbans have had this option so I did not know if this was possible with the Palisade? I know I was able to stream my PLEX server, but only audio played through so confused me at first, but maybe it is just a limitation or block they have in place? If it is a limitation does Hyundai offer sites where you can reprogram the ECU and unlock locked out and or removed features? I did this on my last BMW where they didn't allow the fob to close the trunk, they removed some sport mode on my 4 series since it wasn't the M, but these hacks could and did reenable the ability. Just a thought but I did not know how things are handled in the Hyundai world.

Reactions
Previous cars and suburbans have had this option so I did not know if this was possible with the Palisade? I know I was able to stream my PLEX server, but only audio played through so confused me at first, but maybe it is just a limitation or block they have in place? If it is a limitation does Hyundai offer sites where you can reprogram the ECU and unlock locked out and or removed features? I did this on my last BMW where they didn't allow the fob to close the trunk, they removed some sport mode on my 4 series since it wasn't the M, but these hacks could and did reenable the ability. Just a thought but I did not know how things are handled in the Hyundai world.
Hi Snake! Seems like its possible. I'll look into it for you :)
1581724898479.png

Hyundai Palisade Posts