Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Incredible Hidden Trailer Hitch for 2020 Palisade!

Reactions
Are you like me and were very disappointed with the appearance of the factory trailer hitch being offered by Hyundai for the new 2020 Palisade? If so, I've found the perfect trailer hitch solution for you! This week I spent a day in Atlanta working with a company named Stealth Hitches to develop a hidden trailer hitch for the Palisade! The CEO Steve Nance and his team did an amazing job designing, building and installing a hitch for the Palisade that is virtually invisible when not in use! See the attached pictures of the Palisade with the hitch installed, but not towing and then the pictures of the Palisade ready to tow! To learn all about this incredible hitch, now available for the 2020 Palisade, please check out their website https://stealthhitches.com/. If you have any questions about this hitch, please contact Steve Nance directly at 770-815-6300 or steve@stealthhitches.com. Good luck with your new Palisade and happy towing!

Attachments

Gene

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Been a fan of the hidden hitch for some time now. It is the only way to go.
You can install it yourself if you are at all handy with tools

MScott

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Been a fan of the hidden hitch for some time now. It is the only way to go.
You can install it yourself if you are at all handy with tools
How long did it take? Is it a two man job or can one person do it?

Gene

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
One man can do it himself. Appears it would be a lot easier to install on the Palisade than the last car I did it on.
Took me 6 hours but there was a lot of panels to remove, cut outs, then to I got interrupted several times.
There is installation instructions on the web site

Hyundai Palisade Posts