Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Hyundai Palisade Canadian Brochure leaked

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Reactions
I looked at a Canada Hyundai Site and noticed that there were 4 different trim levels. The site from the States shows only 3 trim levels. The Canada site showed an Essential , Preferred, Luxury and Ultimate. I did not compare the different trim features against each other. The Ultimate was pictured with the same grill as a Limited, the grills in the other 3 were the same as the SE and SEL.

kalcher

Reactions
I looked at a Canada Hyundai Site and noticed that there were 4 different trim levels. The site from the States shows only 3 trim levels. The Canada site showed an Essential , Preferred, Luxury and Ultimate. I did not compare the different trim features against each other. The Ultimate was pictured with the same grill as a Limited, the grills in the other 3 were the same as the SE and SEL.
It is kind of odd that they have different trims. Someone mentioned that they get AWD standard.

Reactions
I visited a site and it listed the Essential with FWD and AWD as an option. All the others were list with AWD however much higher price.. Don't know what their "dollar " vs. USA dollar value ratio difference is..

Hyundai Palisade Posts