Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

How did everyone learned about the the Hyundai Palisade?

Mike

Reactions
I haven't seen any commercials, curious how did everyone learned about the Hyundai Palisade? I basically saw a few photos online.

Palisexy

Reactions
Originally wanted a Telluride but the wait on the SX Prestige was too long, got a Palisade instead and really happy with my decision.

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
Have a Genesis. Impressed by Hyundai’s attention to details, providing a very reliable product without charging for a lack of humility.
Genesis is a great road car, but we need more space capacity when traveling.

JohnA

Reactions
Originally wanted a Telluride but the wait on the SX Prestige was too long, got a Palisade instead and really happy with my decision.
Same here. We were drawing up the paperwork to order a Prestige when the manager said all orders were on hold until October! I was not happy with the $2500 "- discount" they wanted me to pay on top of MSRP either. Waiting for a new Palisade Limited in my color to hit the dealer.

EAC

Reactions
Found it by accident on Youtube. I found the KIA Telluride first and did a test drive. I was not happy so I looked on Youtube and found that the Telluride and Palisade were almost the same. I test drove the Palisade and was very happy. Now I'm just looking for the best place to get the best price.

Hyundai Palisade Posts