Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Fake Wood Dash

Woofbite

Reactions
What I Drive
Hyundai Palisade 2021
Bought a 2021 Palisade with beige interior despite the ugly fake wood dash. Does anyone produce a real wood or better looking replacement?

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Haven't found any real wood trim yet, just stick on crap that looks as bad as the OEM
At least my 2020 limited has a light carbon fiber look trim.

Elp_jc

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Palisade Calligraphy FWD
We were going to go with the beige/dark-brown interior, which doesn't have the fake 'zebra' wood, nor black bottom panels, but still had the aluminum looking trim, which didn't make any sense. So reluctantly went with black, which looks the best by far IMO. That's where you can be the price point of the Pali, unfortunately. But it's a very well equipped vehicle.

shanthanj

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Pallisade
Does anyone know if the luxury trim in Canada for beige interior comes with the fake wood trim? To be honest, I like the fake wood trim for it's color compare to the fake carbon fiber. It goes well with the beige interior

Hyundai Palisade Posts