Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

DTY Tuning Tail Light Activation Module Cable

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Limited
What is this? - A wiring harness that goes in place of the factory one to illuminate the sidebar of the tail lamp. This gets activated when pressing the unlock button, but not with the brakes!

I have included the write up of this Korean gem so we have one in English.

Attachments

gootie

Reactions
What I Drive
jetta
Nice to have extra brake lights but does it affect the turn signals? I am not yey an owner so I can not compare

Steveo369

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Palisade Limited
Thanks for translating the explanation/install. I had seen that accessory and similar parts on ebay/Amazon, but wasn't quite sure what it did, or if it was applicable to all models. There are various taillight (halogen/LED) variants, as well as the Calligraphy has different accent lighting at the tail...

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 hyundai palisade
Does this connector works with the 2021 palisade?

fellerlo

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade Signature
Will this work for my Indonesian 2021 Hyundai Palisade type Signatur 4X2? I heard even though its 2021 its basically the 2019 in South korea. btw none of the link works, thank you

Hyundai Palisade Posts