Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Do you think of chrome wheels look good on the Palisade?

TM87

Reactions
Hate Chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
No!

3sons66

Reactions
Other than the lady looks like she's sitting in a pit, the wheels look fine to me.

Junkfood

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
I like the wheels on the SEL better than my Limited but the dealer wouldn't swap them.

CVP33

Reactions
Kia Telluride wheels are a direct swap if you want black. My Hyundai dealer bought 4 sets, apparently they're pretty inexpensive relative to the aftermarket. Added a few others I've seen as well. My favorites are the bottom 2.

gbg815

Reactions
Just got our Palisade yesterday. Dont like the Limited wheels either and dealer wouldnt swap the SELs. Oh well. Its my wifes car and she doesnt care about the exterior looks.

Reactions
Just got our Palisade yesterday. Dont like the Limited wheels either and dealer wouldnt swap the SELs. Oh well. Its my wifes car and she doesnt care about the exterior looks.

Congrats!

Junkfood

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade

Check with your local tire store. I was offered my choice of wheels plus a large store credit for trade as long as there where less than 500 miles on mine. The boss ended up liking the original wheels and you can guess who won.

Reactions
I kind of like the wheels on my Limited, I wish they were bright chrome. I think they missed the boat on the center cap, when you first look at the wheel it looks like it's missing..

Hyundai Palisade Posts