Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Bad Sun Reflection from Heads Up display

LIG

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Ltd
Has anyone else noticed the annoying reflection from the Sun on the “Head up” display? I’ve tried to adjust it. Does not fix it. Only at certain angles of the day. Should have thought twice about the heads up option. 😐. That’s the only reason I purchased Limited. I Like the SEL Wheels better and no sunroof.

Jim C

Reactions
I have the sun reflection too, but I have learned live with it. HUD works great and would only buy a car with it from now on

Tom

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I have the same problem and think I can fix it with a flat visor for the HUD. I am working on the shape and when complete will make a thin flat black plastic piece that I will either double tape to the frame of the HUD or use some of these black sticky products that I can cut to match the shape of the visor but it does not hurt the dash.

Gene

Reactions
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 ultimate
Has anyone else noticed the annoying reflection from the Sun on the “Head up” display? I’ve tried to adjust it. Does not fix it. Only at certain angles of the day. Should have thought twice about the heads up option. 😐. That’s the only reason I purchased Limited. I Like the SEL Wheels better and no sunroof.
I'm in Glendale and can see the reflection also, But I really didn't pay any attention. Had a 2018 Genesis G90 and it was the same thing at certain angles and time of day. This isn't just a Palisade thing, My 2015 KIA K900 did the same thing also

OP
L

LIG

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Ltd
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for sharing

Hyundai Palisade Posts