Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Anyone get quoted over MSRP yet?

Caryt

Reactions
So far all the dealers that I've spoke to are only charging MSRP but they've already sold their Limited Palisade. Anyone see any price gouging yet?

bakerwi

Reactions
I ordered at MSRP a Limited AWD. However, the local dealer is selling the 4 he received with a markup of $4K for any interested buyer who can't wait..

Reactions
What I Drive
Hyundai
No markups in my area yet

alfman

Reactions
MSRP at the Round Rock, Texas dealer.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
I hate the fact that Hyundai let’s this happen. This could potentially turn off would be buyers that are purchasing the brand for the first time.

crescent

Reactions
The dealer closest to Manhattan is trying $5500 over via three extra line items: Expedited Freight, Polysteel, Undercarriage Coating

Reactions
Made the 3.5 hour drive to the Brownsville TX. Hyundai dearler, they worked off the sticker listed price and gave me Blue Book listed trade in value and we worked out the sale tax etc.. Good deal and great people to work with.

Funkypoke

Reactions
Generally seeing MSRP as sales price in Arkansas
My dealer has only had 3 to sell, 2 sold including mine.
Fun to go to valet parking and everyone trying to figure out what I am driving because they had never seen before

rsouthern

Reactions
Dealer in San Jose asking $2K over MSRP (market adjustment)... their lot still has a number of the cars, so the demand isn't that strong apparently.

Reactions
What I Drive
Hyundai
Dealer in San Jose asking $2K over MSRP (market adjustment)... their lot still has a number of the cars, so the demand isn't that strong apparently.
Demand is not as strong, I bet you can easily haggle that ADM out.

Kwood

Reactions
Got mine for $2300 under MSRP, plus free Tow Hitch, plus free rear Cargo Mat, plus free 10 Yr interior Warranty and Black Book value for trade (Canadian).
They did not have my HyperWhite Ultimate (Limited AWD) on their lot, took a week for them to find a Dealer, 4 hours away, to swap with them.

Hyundai Palisade Posts