Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2021 hyundai palisade child lock failure notification

Cemal20

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
Hello Everyone,

Today Randomly while driving my 2021 Hyundai Palisade ultimate, i heard 3 loud lock and unlock sounds coming.
Once I parked the vehicle, and re-turned it on, I got a notification saying "CHILD LOCK FAILURE"
Moments after getting that notification, randomly we got a call from Hyundai Canada saying "bring your vehicle into the dealership for inspection"
Then the dealership called us randomly saying "we need you to bring your vehicle in tomorrow at 10am"
When questioned, they stated that we have owned this vehicle for 2 weeks now and they will need to do a random inspection to see if everything is fine.

Has anyone dealt with this issue?
Whats causing that child lock failure?
and why would hyundai and the dealership call randomly saying bring the vehicle in.

Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade
I just had the same thing happen to me over these past 2 weeks. It hasn’t happened for a couple of days, but it seemed kinda random. I don’t have the Bluelink equipped, so I never got a call from the dealership. The dealer I purchased from is about 6 weeks out, and the one near me was early November…

Hyundai Palisade Posts