Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2020 Hyundai Palisade Mud Guards (W003)

HyundaiFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Mud Guards (W003) are custom-fitted and are made of a durable thermoplastic. The Palisade Splash Guards are a very easy install - feel free to install them yourself! Protect your new vehicle from dings, dents and mud baths by purchasing a set of Palisade splash guards today!
The Genuine OEM Hyundai Palisade Mud Guards (W003) will fit the 2020 model years.
Manufacturer Part Numbers: S8F46-ACK000 (Front Set - Comes with 2 mud guards) | S8F46-AK100 (Rear Set - Comes with 2 mud guards)

SKU:W003
Model Years:2020

Attachments

Reactions
The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Mud Guards (W003) are custom-fitted and are made of a durable thermoplastic. The Palisade Splash Guards are a very easy install - feel free to install them yourself! Protect your new vehicle from dings, dents and mud baths by purchasing a set of Palisade splash guards today!
The Genuine OEM Hyundai Palisade Mud Guards (W003) will fit the 2020 model years.
Manufacturer Part Numbers: S8F46-ACK000 (Front Set - Comes with 2 mud guards) | S8F46-AK100 (Rear Set - Comes with 2 mud guards)

SKU:W003
Model Years:2020

Reactions
I just installed the Front Mud/Splash Trim Guards part #S8F46 AK000 and Rear Guards part # S8F46 AK100 the fit and blend i nreal nice.. Easy to install, look great.

Slo

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade SEL
I just installed the Front Mud/Splash Trim Guards part #S8F46 AK000 and Rear Guards part # S8F46 AK100 the fit and blend i nreal nice.. Easy to install, look great.
Did you have to remove the tires to install these?

Reactions
Did you have to remove the tires to install these?
No you do not have to remove the tires.. I also used a a portable 1/4 drive power hand drill on a low setting so not to strip the threads and finished checking tightness by hand. I did turn the front wheels and that made it even easier. Follow direction to remove and install the plastic "plugs"

Hyundai Palisade Posts