Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Throttle Body Sensor

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 AWD Palisade Limited
My throttle body sensor went out within the first 3 days or ~ 500 miles.

Apparently the throttle body sensor going out will disable Blind Spot Detection, Anti-lock brakes, all of your cameras, enable your check engine light, and disable your digital display - you have no idea how fast you are actually going you are driving blind!

I also have the wind noise issue - but I wanted to see if anyone else had Throttle Body issues right away.

flipray

Reactions
What I Drive
in the market
Throttle Body Sensor? Care to elaborate what part you're actually talking about? When you say Throttle Body, the first thing I think off a part of the intake manifold of the engine...

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Apparently the throttle body sensor going out will disable Blind Spot Detection, Anti-lock brakes, all of your cameras, enable your check engine light, and disable your digital display - you have no idea how fast you are actually going you are driving blind!
That sounds a lot more like a bad ground or some other odd electrical gremlin that maybe also took out your throttle body sensor. There's no reasonable explanation as to how a failing throttle body sensor would cause those unrelated issues.

Hyundai Palisade Posts