Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Preparing voice recognition please wait

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I have a 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited with 14,400 miles. All of a sudden the voice activation button on the steering wheel does nothing except prompt me by saying "Preparing voice recognition please wait" at the top of the screen. Nothing happens. I can't receive or send out phone calls and there is no prompt from pushing the button. I searched the web on all forums and there is definitely an issue, the same issue I have been experiencing. Their course of actions ranged from resetting the radio unit (head unit), replacing it, changing out relays and taking it in to a dealership. The dealerships I have talked to do not have any experience with this situation but Forum readers sure do. A while ago I downloaded a software update on a thumb memory drive. On a tip I decided to update using the same drive today and everything works fine now.

Hyundai Palisade Posts