Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Palisade Limited Option Availability

Reactions
Still trying to find my burgundy w/dark interior AWD Limited. Trying to price it out from a dealer (who has yet to find it for me) who says that some of the options listed on the Hyundai website, have yet to be released (stuff like cargo tray, net and the like), so they don't have a price, yet there are prices on the website. Anyone have an issue ordering those small options that are dealer installed?
Rusty

Saxman2421

Reactions
Why not just order the accessories after the fact? It sounds like your dealer is pulling your leg.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I just figured I wanted it ordered with the vehicle so any issues would be covered under warranty, not that many issues can arise with mats or the like. LOL.

Saxman2421

Reactions
I just figured I wanted it ordered with the vehicle so any issues would be covered under warranty, not that many issues can arise with mats or the like. LOL.
Worst thing that'll happen with one of the accessories is it completely falls apart and is trash. My guess is the extra cost to find the specific vehicle ordered with those accessories at full MSRP would be more than buying them a couple times after the fact and just self-warrantying them.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Got a call yesterday. Dealer in Chicago has located a car for me. Happy days! He needs to do a dealer trade and bring it to his dealership. Hopefully I'll make the drive from Florida to Chicago this weekend and drive back in a new car. Looking forward to spending the next two weeks figuring out how to use all those options. Get ready for some questions.
Rusty

Jamesn7-

Reactions
The only regret I have is not getting mine with $400 factory trailer hitch. It will cost me around $700 to do this now.

rllipham1

Reactions
My dealer Lakeland Auto Mall lists items on ebay at reduced prices. Seem like good people. They sold me a Limited right off the delivery truck with $2000 savings. No charge on mark-ups.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Story of my life, paid sticker for 1st time in my life, but they had me by the short hairs as I drove back from Florida to get the car and trade in the old one. Oh well. "Buy high and sell low" seems to be my motto. Congrats on the car.
Rusty

gauthmr

Reactions
I Just bought a Palisade in Burgundy with a dark interior. I wanted to buy carpets for my new vehicle but thought the one from Hyundai were to expensive. So I searched and went with TUXMAT and had the carpets installed (took about 40 minutes) the same day I picked up the vehicle. The install was free. Carpets for the three rows of seats was $350. They look ready great and look like them will do a good job.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #11
What did dealer want? I can't remember and don't have my paperwork with me.
Rusty

gauthmr

Reactions
New $53,623Can with 7 seats and in Burgundy. Mine was used and the dealer wanted $47,952. I got a $1,400 rebate and $550 off the extended warranty of 8 years/160,000km. Plus there was no added dealer costs just taxes.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Bought extended 7 year warranty for $1,400.

Reactions
The dealer offered me the same warranty, but since it was only for 2 years, and I am near 80, I declined. Figured, since I only average about 5000 or 6000 miles annualy, I would be safe. Then again, no one really knows. Cheers, and Semper Fi...

Hyundai Palisade Posts