Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

My New Front Row Weathertech Liners For My Palisade (Photos)

RickD

Reactions
What I Drive
2020Hyundai Palisade Limited
A few images of my front row Weathertech Liners. I had to use my Dremil to elongate the holes so they would install. For some reason the holes were small and round and I couldn't get them to fit even though the mold was teardrop shaped, no big deal it only took me a few minutes. I had to do the same thing with my wife's Kona. I'm not crazy about the way the liner fits around the gas pedal. The pedal is attached to the floor so they couldn't go under it. I think snow will get behind the pedal as well as under it. I'm not sure if the other palisade models have the same style gas pedal. I've purchased Weathertech liners for two other vehicles and I was totally satisfied with them. I guess I'll just have to wait another month for it to snow then I'll know weather I made the right decision. 20191025_180041.jpg 20191025_180119.jpg 20191025_180624.jpg 20191025_180629.jpg 20191025_180635.jpg

Hyundai Palisade Posts