Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Just Bought a Limited AWD

Reactions
Will pick it up Tuesday, 7/31. This will be my first Hyundai & I've been looking at large SUV's that can haul our 4 dogs from our Summer home in Northern Michigan to our Winter home. Have looked at everything: Mercedes, Lexus, Infinity, Land Rover, Audi, BMW - had major issues with all of them. Especially annoying to me when at this point in time any luxury vehicle's video screen looks like an iPad that has been superglued to their existing dashboard! Anyway - have been researching this for quite some time and the Palisade checks all of my boxes. The 2 gripes I have are: 1. Why isn't the trailer hitch standard on at least the Limited?? And the "factory" one they bolt on hangs below the bumper with no cover. 2. Why no bench option in the Limited?? The bench would be much preferred for hauling out dogs - but those are all minor first world complaints!

Hyundai Palisade Posts