Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Ipod connection

Reactions
What I Drive
2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited FWD
I'm New to the forum and do not own a Palisade YET. I'm an iPod user, yes, still. I like using my iPod because I can add my own artwork and list my music as I like in my iPod and it appears very nicely with the information I have provided to go with each song on the car screen. I'm told that the 2021 and possibly the 2020 models software does not support the use of an iPod. I DO NOT want to stream my music from my cell phone. I plan on purchasing the Calligraphy trim level within the next few weeks. As shallow as this sounds my purchase may depend on me being able to use my iPod and my iPod only with the new car. I currently own a 2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited and it supports the use of an iPod and also has an aux jack. I understand the Palisade does not have an aux jack connection either. Boooo. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions
I'm New to the forum and do not own a Palisade YET. I'm an iPod user, yes, still. I like using my iPod because I can add my own artwork and list my music as I like in my iPod and it appears very nicely with the information I have provided to go with each song on the car screen. I'm told that the 2021 and possibly the 2020 models software does not support the use of an iPod. I DO NOT want to stream my music from my cell phone. I plan on purchasing the Calligraphy trim level within the next few weeks. As shallow as this sounds my purchase may depend on me being able to use my iPod and my iPod only with the new car. I currently own a 2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited and it supports the use of an iPod and also has an aux jack. I understand the Palisade does not have an aux jack connection either. Boooo. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you.
You’re correct on all counts. No iPod support and no aux jack.

You could use a USB drive. Or a phone (not to stream, but to put music files on). Alternatively, consider switching to a streaming service that allows downloads for offline listening, such as Spotify. That way, you’re not streaming over cellular data. If quality is your issue, Spotify is coming out with a true lossless service. Others offer that too.

Hyundai Palisade Posts