Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2022 Palisade calligraphy

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
Any recommendations for the 2nd row captains chairs and 60/40 split bench 3rd row in a 2022 Calligraphy? I’m not having much luck finding a matching set. Preferably something custom but if you could recommend something that fits well enough, that would work also. Going on a long road trip with four kids and would like to minimize the mess.

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Caligraphy
I have spent lots of time researching the same thing. I ordered my Caligraphy in Sept 2021 and it was finally shipped around February 7, 2022. I think the Microfiber PecisionFit seat covers by Covercraft are a good fitting and rather comfortable seat cover. Depending on what you choose, the cost might crowd upwards of $500 cdn but worth the investment. www.covercraft.com

Since I am getting the Mooncloud with Harbor Grey Nappa, I don't want to cover the beautiful seats. Except when driving the grandkids, both rows will be down and covered for my English Springer Spaniel. Instead, I am getting the shop who will tint all the glass, apply full PPF and ceramic coating to also apply Modesta Leather Protection.

Hyundai Palisade Posts